LPPI Organization Structure
Strategy development by the Research Institute of the University of Tarumanagara are as follows:
- Creating containers both formal and informal, for example Studies Center at the University level, apprenticeship group research, as well as the week of research activities include discussions, seminars, and the publication of research results in various modes, oral and poster.
- Encourage the entire faculty to conduct research by creating competitions in the environment and provide information Tarumanagara University research funding from both inside and outside the University Tarumanagara.
- Encourage international publication for professors to conduct apprenticeship program with national and international experts.
- Establish good communication with academicians Tarumanagara University and actively disseminate the latest information on research, including the schedule for submission of proposals and information from the research funds within and outside the University Tarumanagara.
- Opening the special IPR center handles patent and intellectual property rights to fishing make the outcome in the form of products.