Studies Program Information System (PSSI) Tarumanagara University held its first academic year of 2000/2001 based General of Higher Education Decree No. 163 / Dikti / Kep / 2000 Date May 30, 2000.
There are currently accredited with B rating by the National Accreditation Board (BAN PT) with No. 227 / SK / BAN-PT / Ak-XVI / S / XI / 2013. PSSI Tarumanagara University aims to produce graduates who are competent in the field of Information Systems especially in database application development and enterprise management applications. PSSI Tarumanagara University has a curriculum appropriate to the national educational standards and also adjusted (link and match) with the needs of the workforce and industry, and has a teaching staff qualified and experienced with educational qualifications S2 and S3 and abroad. Students are also equipped with the knowledge of soft skills to produce graduates with a creative spirit, innovative and have good ethics and be able to compete in the world of work and industry at the national and Southeast Asia.
Prodi Tarumanagara University Information System ready to answer the challenge of Bachelor of Information Systems competent and professional.
Vision ofInformation Systems Program:
Being a study program that has excellence in teaching and research in the field of information systems and is able to develop a spirit of creative, innovative, professional and virtuous calculated in Southeast Asia.
Mission Studies of Information Systems Program:
- Carry out teaching, research and training in the field of information systems.
- Equipping students with knowledge and skills in the design and manufacture of database and business applications for organizations of the development of information systems.
- Produce graduates who have integrity, competent and professional in the field of information systems as well as having a creative and innovative spirit that is able to compete in the world of work and industry at the national and Southeast Asia.
Objectives Studies Program Information System, Provides provision-provision in the control:
- The ability to identify opportunities for increased use of IT in the organization.
- Basic knowledge so that it can perform system analysis and design.
Software engineering capabilities for use in optimize software performance.
- Skills related to management of information systems in the organization, including the management, operation, and data security.
- Development and project management information system.
The ability to use software applications profit and non-profit organizations in accordance with its development in the world of business and industry
- Information Systems Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- database administrator
- Web Designer and Developer
Research Study field (for faculty and students):
- Applied Database
- Applied Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software Engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Geographical Information Systems
- Science, Technology, Society & Information Systems
- Expert in analyzing existing information systems in the organization / company
- Experts in designing and managing databases for the needs of the organization / company
- Experts in designing information systems according to user needs
Is an expert in the creation / management of business application programs
- Competent and has integrity, creative spirit, innovative, and professional.