Faculty of LAW
Spearheading the disciplinary study of Law that is high quality and internationally-minded while remaining true to Indonesian values, advocating professionalism and human dignity.
Pioneering “disciplinary law” means that FH has the duty to carry and mandate adequate law education and expertise with the following qualifications:
- High Quality means that the program studies at UNTAR’s Faculty of Law for S-1, S-2, S-3 receives an ‘A’ accreditation.
- Internationally-minded means that the curricula at UNTAR’s FH includes generic and specific objectives beneficial to students understanding transnational and international laws (FTA, WTO, ACFTA, AANZ FTA).
- Upholding our Indonesian heritage means that the curricula atUNTAR’s FH encapsulates both a global perspective and cultural values. Indonesia as a sovereign state with its own legal identityand is respected by other nations in the world because Indonesia continues to develop the disciplinary study of law.
- Upholding professionalism means that the education system in FH UNTAR is characterized with an excitement to shape virtuous graduates (UNTAR’s FH alumni is entrepreneurially-minded and supports professional and business ethics.
- Respecting human dignity means that the curriculum at FH Untar will prepare graduates in support of human rights values while building a society that is aware and law-abiding in the name of justice.
- To produce experts who are able to think scientifically and professionally when dealing with issues using methods such as identifying, analysis, and associating with skilled and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
- To produce experts who are noble and will aid in the development of the country upholding professional ethics to become intellectual and culturally aware individuals.
- To produce graduates with high integrity and are able to maintain and develop their disciplinary study in order to have the intellectual capacity to forge a higher level of education with the capacity to participate in the development of culture, art, knowledge, technology and research.
- To develop and share the knowledge of science, technology and art using the disciplines as methods of improving livelihoods and enriching the nation’s culture.