The S1 Management Studies Program was established on October 1st 1959, named the College of Tarumanagara Economics, Department of Economics. On October 1, 1962 Tarumanagara University and the College of Economics Tarumanagara transformed into the Faculty of Economics. The Economics Department was renamed the Department of Management with an S-1 Study Program in Management. Based SK BAN No. 002 / BAN-PT / Ak-XII / S1 / IV / 2009 April 2, 2009 S-1 Study Program Management obtained the A Accreditation (excellent).