Each student, without exception, has the obligation to register/enroll in every semester including those either in academic leave status or only taking/waiting for thesis examination/final project.
For students who do not register in the beginning of the semester or fail to register due to incomplete requirements, they are considered as non-active students/resigning as the student of Tarumanagara University. Consequently, they are not allowed to engage in any academic activities in Tarumanagara University.
Students who have completed the registration process will receive the Temporary Study Card (KSS, Form Code: FR-UT-BAA-03) and the Student Study Card (KSM, Form Code: FR-UT-BAA-05) as the requirements to take part in the mid-term test and final test, as well as having their names stated on the Subject-Taking List (DPMK, Form Code: FR-UT-BAA-08) in the particular semester. For those whose names are not listed on the Subject-Taking List (DPMK), they must immediately report and proceed to the Academic Administration Bureau one week (at the latest) after classes begin, which is the revision period of the study plan and registration card and the temporary study card.
Details on Registration Activities:
- Paying the registration, extra-curricular development, educational development, and semester-credit fees.
- Taking the Student’s Study Achievement Card (KHS, Form Code: FR-UT-BAA-10).
- Taking and returning/filling the study plan and registration card online or manually, as well as printing the temporary study card.
- Taking the Student Card (KM) and Student Study Card (KSM).
- Revising the study plan and registration card/temporary study card, known as the cancellation-addition process.
The Schedule on Registration Activities
The registration activities (for new and enrolled students) are part of the academic administration activities, which are already scheduled in the academic calendar. Details on the registration activities can be seen in Table I.
The Registration Requirements:
- Payment of Tuition Fee (for manual method)
2. Study Plan and Registration Card (KRRS)
3. Student’s Study Achievement Card (KHS)
Students who apply and receive the allowance to postpone the payment of tuition fees, have to attach the letter of approval from the vice rector for financial affairs.
The manual registration method can be done as follows:
- Submitting the completed Study Plan and Registration Card that has been filled to the Academic Administration Bureau.
- The content of the Study Plan and Registration Card that has been submitted becomes the responsibility of each student.
- Only one Study Plan and Registration Card will be processed in the Academic Administration Bureau for each student, which will be immediately received. Meanwhile, for online Study Plan and Registration Card, only the last data submitted will be processed.
- Any revisions made regarding the Study Plan and Registration Card (cancelation and addition) will only be allowed whenever:
– There is a change of schedule/class from the Faculty/Program.
– There is an error in computerized processing so that it does not match the content of the original form.
– The student has not made any previous revisions.
- As problems stated above may occur, students are expected to report to the Academic Administration Bureau by submitting the recommendation letter from each Faculty/Program to:
– The Academic Administration Bureau at Campus I, Building M, GF, for the students in Campus I.
– The Academic Administration Bureau at Campus II, Building C, GF, for the students in Campus II.
– The Faculty/Program for the students conducting the online registration method.
- The revision of the study plan and registration card (cancelation and addition) has to be submitted at the latest according to the determined schedule.
- Submitting the copy of tuition fees proof of payment (as much as one sheet) that has been legalized by the Faculty’s financial administration division (especially for students who manage the manual payment method).
- The submission of the study plan and registration card, as well as the copy of tuition fees proof of payment that has been legalized, has to be done within the schedule of semester registration and enrollment that has been determined by the university.